Yesterday it was Mom´s day in Sweden so this was my second in two weeks. But no flowers or anything today either. My mom got a cookbook so that she can cook some more good tasting food for me :)
Me and Andon went for a walk on sunday to my very good friend Elle´s parents house. There we met her and Kent and their lovely little son Alvin (and her parents of course). He has long hair just like his parents :) Actually almost all the little boys here seems to have long hair right now. I post a picture of him another day since I didn´t bring my camera yesterday.
Jonas Mom and Lennart W came for dinner on sunday afternoon.

My paternal aunt Inger and uncle Lasse also came for a little visit to my parents house.

My paternal aunt Inger and uncle Lasse also came for a little visit to my parents house.

And Jonas today I ate some really nice liverpaté sandwiches on your favorit bread. And tomorrow I´m hoping your dad will serve me a kebabpizza from your favorit pizzeria in Bankeryd.
1 comment:
Välkommen till Sverige Andon.
Post a Comment