Saturday, June 03, 2006

3 jui del 2

My mothers brother came over for breakfast this morning with my aunt and youngest cousin. (Jonas don´t miss the big cheese at the breakfast table)


Below you can see Andon exploring the grass in my parents backyard. If you wonder what it is he has on I can tell you that it is his first rain-clothes. It didn´t rain, the grass was not even a little bite wet. I just wanted to try out the pants we bought yesterday.
This is also one of those things that are very typical for Sweden. All children have rain-clothes, with very few exceptions. Most swedes like to be outdoors. In daycare, kindergarten and schools a part of the day is always spent outside. There is a saying that goes someting like this: "There is no bad weather only bad clothes". I guess we swedes have to think like this otherwise a big portion of the year would be spent inside.


Elle and me took our sons for a long walk in our little village. Well it is not our village anymore but at least our parents. We walked in places we havn´t been at since we were teenagers. As you can see Elle likes to pose. She is a princess in front of the camera and a queen behind. Sonal, I think we can learn some from her, she will come and visit this coming fall maybe she can teach us some then ;)

No comments: